Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ending The Year At A Run

It has been quite a busy year. I retired from my job working in a Jr High School Office this year. I thought retirement was supposed mean a slow down in your life. NOT! I have been busier than ever.A few of the things I have done this past year are, attending a retreat in Utah at the Handi Quilter Head Quarters to learn how to use Big Momma ( my HQ 16) better. It was so much fun. I met a great group of women there. Went on several trips with my wonderful Husband. Attended several car shows as a vendor selling my car themed quilts. Went to Illinois to help my daughter host a baby shower for her best friend. And of course spending more time with my sweet grandson. Wow the time just flew by.I am looking forward to more family time, quilting and adventures in the new year. But first I will post pictures from this last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment