Monday, October 11, 2010




Well, time is really flying. It seems like just last week I found out I am going to be a grandmother for the first time and now the baby is almost here. Brett is due to arrived in the next 2 weeks. I have completed 2 quilts so far for him. One is a very cute panel with ducks and geese on it. I always did love the game duck-duck-goose.


The second one has a little cowboy and a little indian boy playing together. I made this one in memory of my father. He was a great cowboy. I bought this fabric a couple of years ago at a quilt shop in Las Vegas, the Christmas Goose. It is made by Moda fabrics.



My wonderful husband loves to go to Vegas, me not so much. But he will always take me to the quilt and scrapbooking store there!


My mom is a great mother and gardner, but she really doesn't like to sit and sew, but she made a quilt for baby Brett with the help of her friends. This is the first quilt she has ever made for her first great-grandbaby.



No comments:

Post a Comment